Management of Meetings at the Village Hall post 17 May 2021
1. Members and public must enter the hall one at a time at least 2m apart, unless they are from
the same household.
2. Members and public must use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the hall.
3. Members of the public will be required to provide contact details or register on the NHS
Track and Trace App.
4. Meetings will take place in the Main Hall with windows open to allow sufficient ventilation.
5. The Chairman and Clerk will be seated at individual tables spaced 2m apart. These tables
must not be moved at any time during the meeting. Members will be provided with seats
and will need to sit at least 2m apart.
6. Face masks must be worn unless speaking to an item on the agenda.
7. No papers will be circulated at the meeting – any papers that need a signature (minutes,
statement of accounts, cheques) will be signed after the meeting.
8. A copy of the agenda will be published on the website and displayed on the entrance door to
the main hall – no copies will be provided for members of the public.
9. Members of the public will be provided with seats at least 2m away from any members and
will need to sit at least 2m apart, unless they are from the same household.
10. Members and public must leave the hall one at a time at least 2m apart, unless they are from
the same household.
11. The kitchen area and small hall are not to be used before, during or after the meeting. Any
Member or public who believes they may need a non-alcoholic drink during the meeting will
be required to bring their own with them.
12. Only the disabled toilet (situated close to the entrance door) will be available for use before,
during or after the meeting.
13. Should the number of public wishing to attend result in there being more than the maximum
number of people allowed in the main hall under the various regulations, the agenda may be
varied to allow for each to hear the debate on the item for which they have attended. If all
members of the public attending for one particular item result in there being more than the
maximum number of people allowed in the main hall under the various regulations , the
Chairman may decide to defer the item or to deal with it in such a way as to hear all the
contributions. One such way of dealing with the matter is for the meeting to adjourn to the
village hall car park where social distancing could be reduced to 1.5m.
The verbal instructions of the Clerk and/or Chairman in respect of compliance with these
guidelines, the risk assessments and/or the various Covid-19 regulations must be complied with
at all times for the safety of all those attending or wishing to attend.
Total Attachments: 1